10 Reasons Why You Should Be A Part Of IIMB's Unmaad 201609:05Guruji Foodie
College feast is a place to have fun, of course most of our bangaloreans are professionals and are not really interested to be a part of that fun. We think we are too mature to do that, however IIMB's Unmaad is not a normal college feast, its a cultural extravaganza. IIMB's Unmaad is actually one of the biggest B-School Fest in India filled with cultural events, shows and of-course food. Here are a list of 10 reasons why you should be a part of this amazing festival.
1. Feel Young: This is one thing most of the bangaloreans lack, I mean we are so busy staring at the laptops like a robots. Unmaad would really recharge your life because you will be seeing talent as well as crazy young people celebrating life.
2. Meeting the students: IIMB is known for its class in Business administration and if you want to talk to some fresh talent, then this is a destination for you.
3. Fun is where the friends are: Its a great opportunity to meet your old buddies and relive the college days
4. Relax: This is the best way to relax your stress, I mean you have entertainment everywhere.
5. Fashion Show: IIMB has pretty ladies and a glamour filled walk is worth a watch.
6. Dance & Music: A feast without dance & music is like a feast without dance & music. Unmaad has a range of dance performances and music competitions which is far more better than spending weekend time in a pub drinking and listening to recorded music.
7. Dating: If you are a college student and if you have a crush and if you are finding reasons to talk to him/ her then this is the time because if he/she rejects you then you can hit on someone else. You know what I mean
8. Sunidhi Chauhan & Meta-Statis Live: One is a soft genre and other is a hard Death Metal. I know you guys love both.
9. Food Food Everywhere: Unmaad doesn't disappoint you when it comes to food, because frankly they have a range of amazing food stalls everywhere. They have this amazing Food Village concept and I think you foodies should just drop in here.
10. You just need to eat, dance, enjoy & Repeat
Festival dates:- 29th to 31st Janurary 2016